Kamis, 27 April 2017

asking alexandria merch

asking alexandria merch

there's something in the watertrying to pull me under but no one really caresif i can't catch my breath i just wanna be like youwatching the world from my lighthouse i just wanna make it throughwith the monster in my heart i am (i am!) fully psycho (falling in cycles!) keep on (keep on!) chasing my own ghost (chasing my own ghost!) but i'll try until i die!

stay away from my disaster i guess it doesn't matter and i'll keep drowning faster cause everybody knows that the flood is in my head i just wanna be like you and forget about the past i just wanna live life through with the monster in my heart

fully psycho (falling in cycles!) stay away from my disaster! there's something in the watertrying to pull me under but no one really caresif i cant catch my breath i just wanna make it throughwith the monster in my heart en vicios, seguimos cayendofantasmas, siempre persiguiendo sin miedo a la muerte peleando! en vicios, seguimos cayendofantasmas siempre persiguiendo i am fully psychokeep on chasing my own ghost

and i believe this isnt true and i believe this isnt true! and i'll try until i die!