Kamis, 20 April 2017

asking alexandria konzert 2016

asking alexandria konzert 2016

semu - into the sunlight this new song was written, produced & recorded in darmstadt 2017 music video produced in darmstadt 2017 by semu will you be there when the sun rised down? will you be there when the light turned out? will you be there when the rain will fall? will you be there when the skyâ´s dark after all? hiding behind a mask and a curtain vulnerable, hurt, afraid and uncertain

donâ´t want to walk on the ways of the past left them behind, show me how to trust take my fears, and throw them away donâ´t be afraid no reason to wait letâ´s fly away into the sunlight rain full of fear changed to lakes full of trust heartbreaking memories fading to the past

forgot all the feelings of light in my hands scars become dust, flying away the lights in your heart turned me out of the darkness the fire, candlelights, silence of caress you showed me the way to be the man who i am letâ´s conquer the world, again and again please take my fears and throw them away donâ´t be afraid

please take my fears thereâ´s no reason to wait