Senin, 24 April 2017

asking alexandria live dvd

asking alexandria live dvd

the end of heartache i want hear every voice in this place are you ready \m/ everbody on top, everybody on down, come on seek me call me i'll be waiting beast scream by howard jones \m/ i want you all join me

come on this distance this dissolution i cling to memories while falling sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day waking the misery of being without you

surrender i give in another moment is another eternity adam d: seek mehoward: for compfort adam d: call mehoward: for solace adam d: i'll be waitinghoward: for the end of my broken heart adam d: seek mehoward: completion adam d: call mehoward: i'll be waiting don't stop now

you know me you know me all too well my only desire to bridge our division in sorrow i speak your name and my voice mirrors my torment howard: for comfortadam: call me howard: for solaceadam: i'll be waiting

for the end of my broken heart adam: seek mehoward: completion adam: call mehoward: i'll be waiting adam: i'll be waitinghoward: for the end of my broken heart am i breathing? my strength fails me your picture, a bitter memory yeah !!!! adam scream!!!!! \m/ better than asking alexandria hahaha

for compfort for solace