Senin, 20 Maret 2017

alexandria concerts

alexandria concerts

♪ ♪ ♪ (laughter) ♪ ♪ (hitmakers) ♪ ♪ future : if youngmetro don't trustyou, i'ma shoot you ♪ ♪ big sean : look, lastnight took an l, buttonight i bounce back ♪ ♪ wake up every morning, bythe night, i count stacks ♪ ♪ knew that ass was realwhen i hit, it bounceback (bounce back) ♪ ♪ (you ain't getting checks)(short, short, short, short) ♪ ♪ last night took an l,but tonight i bounce back ♪

♪ boy, i been broke ashell, cashed a checkand bounced back ♪ ♪ d town lax, everyweek i bounce back ♪ ♪ if you a real one, then youknow how to bounce back ♪ ♪ don't owe nobody,owe nobody ♪ ♪ always on the fuckin'job, i got no hobbies ♪ ♪ got the city fuckin' withme 'cause i'm homegrown ♪ ♪ vibin' out morethan my phone ♪ ♪ though leave me 'lone,me on my own though ♪ ♪ look, i cut thatbitch off like an edit ♪

♪ my daddy a g, it'sgenetics (straight up) ♪ ♪ i heard ya newshit, it's pathetic ♪ ♪ ya contractshould be shredded ♪ ♪ took my dogs on a privatejet from the public housing ♪ ♪ i kept it g, yeah,one thousand ♪ ♪ clique star-studded likethe paramount mountain ♪ ♪ everything i dois righteous ♪ ♪ betting on me isthe right risk ♪ ♪ even in a fuckin' crisis ♪

♪ i'm never on someswitching sides shit ♪ ♪ i switch gears tothe night shift ♪ ♪ blacking out 'causei'm enlightened ♪ ♪ god talk to me in silence ♪ ♪ but i hear himevery time, mane ♪ ♪ (thank you god, god blessyou, thank you so much) ♪ ♪ last night took an l, buttonight i bounce back ♪ ♪ if you a real one, thenyou know how to bounceback (bounce back) ♪ ♪ look, i woke upin beast mode ♪

♪ with my girl, that's beautyand the beast though ♪ ♪ been top 5, theseniggas sleep though ♪ ♪ only thing that soldout is the seats though ♪ ♪ (never sold my soul,never will never have) ♪ ♪ nigga, how dare youstand before me and notrespect my authority ♪ ♪ if you fuck with my glory,i'ma drop the l and get gory ♪ ♪ i done did everythingexcept worry ♪ ♪ hella drama,my life story ♪ ♪ faith of a mustardseed, i kept growing ♪

♪ i knew that this lifewas meant for me ♪ ♪ niggas change upmore than wishin' wells ♪ ♪ karma come aroundi'll wish 'em well ♪ ♪ livin' like i'm ona limitless pill ♪ ♪ i kill the scenelike i'm denzel ♪ ♪ crazy like myjacket strapped up ♪ ♪ nigga, i don't actbut i'll act up ♪ ♪ brown paper bag likethe lunch packed up ♪ ♪ back, back, back, back up ♪

♪ nigga, i'ma needlike 10 feet ♪ ♪ or get stompedout with ten feet ♪ ♪ i'ma alwayslose my temper ♪ ♪ you cannot"count to ten" me ♪ ♪ if i lose 1, i bounce backlike 2, 3 did with 4, 5 ♪ ♪ seen court rooms andcourt sides, ain't toomany seen both sides ♪ ♪ nigga, fuckwhat you know ♪ ♪ nigga, i'm takin'back control ♪ ♪ the underdog justturned into the wolf andthe hunger steady grows ♪

♪ yeah, i call shotswhile you call off ♪ ♪ never takin'summer or fall off ♪ ♪ when you stay that committedto it, you just fall down andnever fall off, so ♪ ♪ bounce, bounce ♪ ♪ kanye west & big sean :bounce back, bounce, bounce ♪ ♪ bounce, bounce bitch,bounce (yeah) ♪ ♪ (oh yeah...yeah,yeah, yeah) ♪ ♪ is you a real one?(bounce, bounce) ♪ ♪ real one (bounce,bounce bitch) ♪

♪ real one (yeah) ♪ ♪ is you a real one? ♪ ♪ real one ♪ ♪ (uhh) ♪ ♪ don ♪