Selasa, 16 Mei 2017

asking alexandria sweater

asking alexandria sweater

- this next performer hassold millions of records and plays to sold-outaudiences worldwide. he's just flown all the wayfrom london, england, to be here with us tonight. ladies and gentlemen,please welcome... itch.- ( cheering ) - ♪ i got another man ♪ ♪ and he ain'tnothing like you ♪ ♪ i got another man ♪

♪ and he knows what to do ♪ - ♪ i see you staringfrom across the club ♪ ♪ with your armsfolded in front ♪ ♪ and your face screwed up ♪ ♪ well, she's my girl now ♪ ♪ she couldn'tresist my charm ♪ ♪ and she's my girl ♪ ♪ that's why she looksso good on my arm ♪ ♪ i'm taking her out dancingon a saturday night ♪

♪ with the stilettosin the ghettos ♪ ♪ girl, you're lookingall right ♪ - ♪ that's right ♪ - ♪ and he ain'tnothing like you ♪ - ♪ not a thing ♪ ♪ got another manand he knows what to do ♪ - ♪ you get me ♪ - ♪ he's not pushy, lazy ♪- ♪ nope, nah ♪ - ♪ he's motivated ♪- ♪ yeah, man ♪

- ♪ he's not cranky,he loves me ♪ ♪ just as i am ♪- ♪ always will, girl ♪ - ♪ that's me ♪ - ♪ so with a womp-bop-a-loo-bop and a womp-bam-boo ♪ ♪ i'm a kissing with my baby,getting into the groove ♪ ♪ with the leopard-printskirt ♪ ♪ bleached blonde hair ♪ ♪ sipping a cherry colawhile everybody stares ♪ ♪ this is the kinda lovei wanna possess ♪

♪ i said"will you be my girl?" ♪ ♪ she said "i must confess" ♪ - ♪ i've got another man ♪ - ♪ what? ♪ - ♪ i'll bet he ain't ♪ - ♪ where is he then? ♪ - ♪ and he knows what to do ♪- ♪ whatever ♪ - ♪ he's not pushy, lazy ♪- ♪ so-- so-- ♪ - ♪ he's motivated ♪- ♪ so am i ♪

- ♪ he's not crankyand loves me ♪ ♪ just as i am,i got another man ♪ - ♪ but i thoughtthat we could... ♪ - ♪ well ♪ - ♪ you're return,he's delivered ♪ ♪ oh-oh ♪ ♪ he's the now,you're the never ♪ - ♪ well, maybeone day, right? ♪ - ♪ you could never bewhat i wanted you to be ♪

- ♪ come on, try me ♪ - ♪ now i'm so--oh, so over it ♪ - ♪ what? but-- ♪- ♪ over it, over it ♪ - ♪ can't we just-- ♪- ♪ i got another man ♪ - ♪ i sit here staringfrom across the club ♪ ♪ with my arms folded in frontand my face screwed up ♪ ♪ 'cause she's your girl now ♪ ♪ she saysshe's with another man ♪ ♪ yeah she's your girl,but watch out 'causeshe's in demand ♪

♪ i wouldn't get too closeand i wouldn't obsess ♪ ♪ 'cause she will takeyour heart and break itwhen she says ♪ - ♪ i got another man ♪- ♪ who? ♪ ♪ and he ain'tnothing like you ♪- ♪ yeah yeah ♪ ♪ and he knows what to do ♪- ♪ you say thatabout everyone ♪ - ♪ he's not cranky, loves me ♪- ♪ well-- ♪ - ♪ just as i am,i got another man ♪ - ♪ he ain't nothing like you. ♪- well... then i'll get another girl.