Selasa, 06 Juni 2017

asking for alexandria

asking for alexandria

even though i'm on my own i know i'm not alone because i know there's someone somewhere praying that i make it home so here's one from the heart my life right from the start i need a home sweet home to call my own it was you

that told me i could do this you put the music in my heart and how you sang with the band in memphis it's hard just, to be strong not knowing if, i've done you proud i like to imagine you smile when you hear my songs a letter home and i know we don't speak much and we both know i'm not keen to

but i think there's things i've left unsaid i'm okay don't worry i wish i'd been a better kid i'm trying to slow down i'm sorry for letting you down you know it's just, rock and roll i know you're by my side through it all my terror twin and i let's take over the world