Rabu, 14 Juni 2017

download asking alexandria

download asking alexandria

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ remember the moment youleft me alone and ♪ ♪ broke every promiseyou ever made ♪ ♪ i was an ocean, lostin the open ♪ ♪ nothing couldtake the pain away ♪ ♪ so you can throwme to the wolves ♪ ♪ tomorrow i will come backleader of the whole pack ♪ ♪ beat me black and blue ♪ ♪ every wound will shape meevery scar will build my ♪

♪ throne ♪ ♪ the sticks and the stones thatyou used to throw have ♪ ♪ built me an empireso don't even try ♪ ♪ to cry me a rivercause i forgive you ♪ ♪ you are the reasoni still fight ♪ ♪ so you can throw meto the wolves ♪ ♪ tomorrow i will comeback leader of the whole pack ♪ ♪ every wound willshape me every scarwill build my throne ♪ ♪ i'll leave you choking onevery word you left unspoken ♪

♪ rebuild all that you'vebroken and now you know ♪ ♪ rebuild all thatyou've broken ♪ ♪ and now you know ♪ ♪ every wound will shapeme every scar will build my ♪ (music ends)