Rabu, 28 Juni 2017

аскинг александрия

аскинг александрия

a stranger to most but everyone knows his name the city he wakes up in is never the same (never the same) it gets hard to count the days with only stars to lead the way and in his heart of gold he knows this has to change so send me home i have lost my way

and i don't even know if we'll make it through today take another step take another breath i fill my lungs with my deepest regrets and i dont know if i'll make it home again it gets a little harder day by day the loneliness is swallowing me i listen to the silence, to hear what it might say (hear what it might say)

who will pick me up again? i need you here, i need a friend we'll get lost in the time that's stolen so take my hand and send me home and i don't know if i'll make it home again take, take, take all that i've got (got, got) all i need is one more moment i just have to end this torment take, take, take all that i've got

take my hand and lead me home again (just take my hand)