Senin, 26 Juni 2017

wallpaper asking alexandria

wallpaper asking alexandria

ooohhhhh hey guys i actually have to head out right now. i'll see you guys later? yeah yeah, i love you man. (i love you guys.) what are you doing? what? why are you showing so much affection for each other? it's... weird.

bro! we're friends i mean we're best friends. we're.. what is that word? that word i saw in that one video (gasps in remembrance) bro-o-o-mance bro-o-o-maaance it's like eminem and doctor dre if i loved you more i might be gay

and when i'm feelin down you know just what to say you my homie. ya you know me. and if you ever need a wingman. i'd let any girl blow me... off cus you’re more important than the rest i confess i’m a mess if i’m not hanging with my bff

you know its true, you my male boo (male boo) now sing the chorus with me if you’re feeling the same way too. bromance! nothing really gay about it oh oh oh! not, that there’s anything wrong with being gay yeah yeah yeah! bro-o-o-mance! shouldn’t be ashamed or hide it

i love you! in the most heterosexual way. hold me! to a promise that i'll be the kind of the friend that in the end, will always keep you company because when the world gets tough and times get hard i will always love you, i’ll be your bodyguard cus you’re my bestie and if you test me

i’ll prove it time and time again i got your back until the end a brotha from anotha motha never knew how much i loved ya till i started singing this song… huh? (bromance!) i love you in the most heterosexual way. now that i told you how i feel hope you feel the same way too

but if you dont, this song was just a joke (ha ha!) but if you do i love you nothing gay! ga-a-a-a-y! (whispering) i love you bro. oh! i get it now! yeah! i love you bro!

love you too man! what are you doing?! nooo! that was my lower back why would you touch his lower back?! you changed. you changed dud! he has changed... so far!

why?! (slap)