Rabu, 14 Juni 2017

drummer asking alexandria

drummer asking alexandria

one, two, three, four!(all the things that she said, was it all in my head?) come on baby keep it down... honey hush your lips... clothes trailing,from the backdoor. to the bedroom,and i don't even know your name. give me all you've got,make this night worth my time... make this worth my time... what i would give to live this night again! i knew when i first saw you,you'd fuck like a...

whore! you'd fuck like a... hope they hear you scream for more... yeah! your thighs were made for cheeks to graze. my lips, your poison... they bring you to your knees... ah, come on! girl, get down!

it's almost over! take it all the way! oh! you stupid. fucking. and after all of all my dreaming being only you. you're standing there, baby, oh, the things that i could do! back to the wall with a drink in my hand. back it up, baby, ride, ride, ride!

one step too late... and i never told you.(never told you...) that i can't take... another disappointment. breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending. breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending... ten inch. with... your back against...

the wall! with your face,buried in the pillow! i see you... cold! i feel you heartless! bitch! you stupid,fucking bitch! fucking bitch!